4 months ago
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Orlando, FL [OR] Lake Mary, FL [OR] Pittsburgh, PA
Hybrid: 3 days Onsite & 2 days REMOTE
Duration: 12+ months (CONTRACT TO HIRE)
Skills & Experience Needed:
- Experience in data platforms such as Quantexa, Oracle, etc. - Will be working on Quantexa platform, text cases, data mapping, data platforms, queries
- Jira, SQL, Oracle
- 8+ years of experience in all phases of data modeling, data warehousing, data mining, data entity analysis, logical database design and relational database definition, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience required; Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
Description / Responsibilities:
- Manages a small to medium-sized team responsible for the design and development of the corporate information bank.
- Manages analysis of application data requirements for new and enhanced data processing applications and the development of conceptual and logical models of the data as a prerequisite for physical database design.
- Manages the analysis and design of data models and logical databases at the data element level consistent with the corporate architectural models.
- Coordinates the logical design of databases to promote data sharing and to reduce redundant data processes across multiple computing environments (e. g. , host based, client server, distributed systems, Web, e-commerce).
- Manages the identification and analysis of corporate-wide information flows and interfaces between business processes to develop logical database designs, detailed data models and relational database designs.
- Establishes and maintains standards for defining, naming, and creating data elements.
- Provides comprehensive consulting to client and IT management and staff in the identification and resolution of information flow and content issues.
- Participates in the recruiting process; instructs, assigns, directs and reviews the work of other data analysts; prepares performance reviews and provides ongoing feedback.
- Manages a data modeling/warehousing team. Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Agile environment
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.