2 months ago
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Hybrid Role(Pittsburgh, PA)
Duration: 12 months contract
- Issue Management, business analysis, and tools integration (requirements and UAT)
The primary responsibilities of the candidate will include:
* Issue Management analysis and triage through self-identified issues and data quality issues across the enterprise
* Liase between stakeholders to identify and agree upon remediation plans and timelines for open issues
* Use of ServiceNow tool for issue management process
* Document technical requirements for ServiceNow tool enhancements and perform UAT
* Assist with ServiceNow end user training including live demos, user guides, best practices, FAQs, etc.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.