21 days ago
Top 3 Required Skills:
* Call Center Experience
* Ability to Use a Computer (Assessment preferred)
* Verbal and Written Communication Skills (Assessment preferred)
* Professionalism (Assessment preferred)
This position is responsible for conducting quality assurance reviews for the contact center agents, facilitating call calibration sessions and resolving any complex quality assurance related inquiries from leads and supervisors.
- Monitor inbound and outbound telephone calls within the contact center to ensure service meets all quality assurance standards
- Document customer service quality issues according to company procedures
- Maintain objectivity across scoring
- Ensure CSRs use outlined greetings, scripts, after call procedures and follow quality standards
- Provide QA scores and feedback to leads for it to be delivered to CSRs
- Resolve any complex quality assurance disputes arising from completed QA questionnaires
- Meet required daily/weekly quota of QA questionnaires
- Participate in call calibration sessions to continuously align on rating methodology
- Should be able to compile issues and recommendations for improvement of process from customer standpoint (needs and expectations) during the call audits.
- Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to site management team.
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- At time may be required to take inbound calls to assist with call volume.
- Assist with special projects that may arise.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in handling Inbound/Outbound voice calls.
- Experience as a QA monitoring Call Transactions would be a plus however not mandatory.
- Should be flexible to work in rotational shifts.
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
- Professional demeanor with the ability to maintain confidential information
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care
- Knowledge of QA terms, tools and methodologies
Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.