about 1 month ago
- This is an onsite, seasonal Customer Service position offered as a temporary work opportunity. There is potential temp-to-hire opportunity based upon attendance, teamwork, and performance.
This class will be supporting Government Programs/Medicare Advantage customer service by answering inbound phone calls from new Medicare Advantage plan members responding to an automated "welcome message". On occasion,
Customer Advocates will also make outbound welcome calls to plan members. There is no sales aspect to this position.
* Ability to work onsite in Meridian Idaho.
* Ability to attend 1-week, paid training class Monday-Friday, from 8:00am-5:00pm. After training, work schedule hours will fall within Monday-Friday 8am-6:30pm, and overtime may be requested.
We're seeking Seasonal Customer Advocates with:
* High comfort level receiving/making calls and following a call script
* Previous experience in contact/call center, customer service, health insurance, and/or medical office will help support your success in this position
* Phenomenal verbal and written communication
* Digital literacy, such as Microsoft Office Suite, data entry, using multiple software applications simultaneously, with strong general computer skills to include intranet/internet navigation
* Problem solving and basic math skills
What your day may look like:
This position assists the Customer Service and Sales/Account Management teams with an important seasonal project: customers who recently signed up for a Medicare Advantage insurance plan will be calling in, in response to an automated message they received to welcome them as new members. Following a call script, you'll share available tools and resources, and if needed will coordinate a follow-up call with an experienced team member to further review plan questions. During and after your call, document notes and update member information. An important part of your work includes maintaining performance guidelines, and we will also count on you to adhere to scheduling so we can work as a team to provide excellent service levels.
Ultimately, our team works together to have fun while providing meaningful customer support. Help us make a difference in our communities!
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.