13 days ago
Job Title: IT Support Specialist - Office 365 Administration
Location: Pittsburgh, PA (would like the candidate to plan to be in the office at least 1 day a week if possible)
Duration: 12+ months (Conversion to FTE Possible)
Shift Timings: 11 AM - 8 PM or 12 PM - 9 PM Eastern
Skills & Experience Needed:
- Office 365 administration in complex corporate environments,
- 6-8 years of experience in technical and customer-support required;
- Well versed in troubleshooting, must be comfortable troubleshooting with little to no documentation
- Working knowledge of diagnosing and resolving technical hardware and software issues, remote admin tools, Internet connectivity, operating systems and office suite.
- Working knowledge of email security principles (DMARC/DKIM/SPF/TLS)
- Networking background a plus as it relates to email server connectivity
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
- Experience in medical or law field would be beneficial
Description / Responsibilities:
- Infrastructure role- looking after servers
- Day to day - monitoring health of environment and working on tickets
- Provides support to all IT-related activities and initiatives using established procedures, including guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on straightforward and some more complex end user related IT problems and ensures resolution. Provides local smart hands capability and maintains management of End user Assets.
- Provides IT/Desktop support services including frontline subject matter expertise to employees to ensure that all service levels are achieved, local and organizational changes are supported including the provision of smart hands activity.
- Support the onboarding and implementation of new products and services and support the end user engagement and education of technology services.
- Ability to co-ordinate events and support of major incidents impacting the End-user environment.
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the organizations tracking of end user assets.
- Manage known risks and identify new ones. Implements medium to large sized projects to meet business needs and requirements or Directs, motivates, and develops analysts and may oversee/manage a small to medium-sized support technician team responsible for all aspects of applications and technology-related support activities.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.