about 1 month ago
Location: Sr Embedded Engineer
Duration: 12+ Months
Location: - Milwaukee, WI 53202
- Plan, Develop, Test, and Document software for IoT Gateways and Cloud products Participating in agile software planning and development activities including daily standups, user story, task organization, grooming activities, and effort estimation Plan execution of releases for minimum disruption to major feature release plans that address customer needs and revenue opportunities.
- Analyse business and technical requirements to develop documentation, detailed designs, code and tests.
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with all product engineering teams and platform engineering team.
- Create broad system designs and architectures for large software programs Willingness to jump in where needed, learn new technologies, and work effectively across the full stack Outstanding analytical and programming skills.
Must have Skills:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer science, Engineering, or related technical field or equivalent practical experience At least 8+ years of experience in the software industry
- Integration: Lead software integration efforts Passion for Technology: Quickly learn new software development languages, have a passion for software and a pulse on industry trends.
- Coach: Role model for emerging engineers on the team.
- Global Leader: Ability to work collaboratively in global teams.
- Visionary: See trends in Technology and pragmatically integrate them into our products.
- Communicator: Summarize complex concepts UP. Detail abstract concepts DOWN.
- Persistent: Attacks problems and proactively removes critical technical roadblocks for the engineering team.
- Education: Bachelor's / Masters in Electronics/Computer Engineering
Skills and Experience:
Minimum Degree Required
- Bachelor's Degree
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.