about 1 month ago
Long Term Contract (Possible hire)
- Under the direction of Sr. Manager, the employee communications manager will collaborate with business partners to design and execute communications plans that support key HR and business objectives including long-term goals and projects that support the employee experience.
- This individual will be a key contributor in a fast-paced, complex environment and will serve on teams or projects, leveraging communications expertise to drive key initiatives.
- Create, implement and oversee communications programs that effectively describe and promote the organization and its products.
- Creation and development of print and online advertising, email marketing, web site management and content development, press releases, white papers, corporate videos and marketing collateral, marketing budget development and cost tracking.
- Experience: 3-5 years in a Lead or Communications Manager role
- Undergraduate degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or Communications.
- Design Experience: Basic experience in: Canva or the Adobe Design tools (Photoshop and/or Illustrator) or similar design programs.
- Project Management Skills: Members of this team are expected to manage their own projects and keep things on an agreed upon timeline.
- A strong familiarity with soft skills and the ability to communicate them in a sales context.
- Work with stakeholders closely Someone who has good experience working with sales team.
- Retail and sales experience understanding and experience Content management system.
- Website creation experience- using blog, wordpress, etc.
- Content management system
- Attach a portfolio with design samples and their writing as well to check the content Use complex info and convert it to simple language
- Good at writing Lead a call with 15+ stake holders.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.