15 days ago
Dexian is seeking a Commercial Marketing Specialist II for an opportunity with a client located in Edgecliff, TX.
- Creates, and produces marketing, advertising, and sales promotion materials to implement marketing strategies and sales objectives.
- Produces informational material for the sales force and for communications media to reach maximum number of customers and prospects.
- Evaluates and modifies promotion or advertising programs.
- Prepares and/or approves all technical and artistic phases of the finished promotional material.
- Consults with company management, product managers, sales department, and advertising agencies to develop and implement promotional plans and recommend sales philosophy, approach, and media.
- May purchase promotional materials including, but not limited to, displays/signage/pre-packs, promotional printing, coupons, premiums, art, and photography.
- May perform, coordinate, or oversee activities such as layout, sales kit preparation, display arrangement, internet promotions and sales outline writing.
- May choose agency and source of placement.
- The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English
- 2 Years of Relevant Experience Preferred
- Project management
- Experience using Veeva
- Ability to work on multiple large volume projects with tight deadlines
- Healthcare industry experience strongly preferred
- Education - Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent years of directly related experience (or high school +10yrs; Assoc. +6yrs; M.S. +0yrs)
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.