about 2 months ago
Position: Cloud Security Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA or Phoenix, AZ
Duration: Contract to Hire
The Cloud Security Manager is an integral member of the Cloud Security Team who delivers tools, security knowledge, and subject matter expertise in order to enable delivery of security requirements for the enterprise, and will ensure the success of the journey towards hybrid cloud.
You will work closely with other Information Security departments, architecture and the Enterprise Cloud team, as well as external cloud providers on requirements, design, integration and delivery of these solutions. This position demands a well-organized, action oriented team player with the ability to prioritize daily work and the ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously, to have a command on cutting edge technologies, and an understanding of and drive to deliver end-to-end process and solutions focused on great user experience.
- Evaluate various private, public cloud technologies and tools for technical, functional and financial feasibility.
- Assess, measure and report against cloud controls, and drive risk reduction guidance for public and private cloud platforms.
- Provide security expertise to the Cloud Program, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Cloud Application Architecture subprograms.
- Deliver and mature cloud tooling across public and private cloud; collaborate with enterprise architects and SMEs to deliver comprehensive security solutions.
- Lead the technical design and deployment of global projects including security solutions for internal and external IaaS and PaaS clouds.
- Capture requirements, build functional specifications, timelines, adoption plans and other artifacts to support security implementation.
- Build cloud-optimized security patterns and contribute to Enterprise Architecture governance.
- Drive proof of concepts that assess the suitability of solutions and demonstrate to our product partners how technology can be leveraged.
- Partner with and support the Engineering team to drive and execute results in a timely manner.
- 4+ years of experience in Information Security Roles
- Hands-on experience with Docker, CRI-O, OpenShift Container Platform, and Kubernetes required.
- Experience with policy-based controls for cloud native environments, such as Open Policy Agent.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services - enablement, support, or deployment of applications to cloud required
- Experience with Cloud Control Matrix and CIS benchmarks for gap assessment and defining requirements.
- Broad understanding of all IS disciplines including, Governance, Cyber Threat, Identity and Access, Infrastructure, Endpoint, Vulnerability, Data Protection, Operations, Application, Incident Response.
- Understanding of Information Security technology and platform delivery with experience in planning and execution of security projects.
- Understanding of Cloud Fundamentals, including containers, software-defined networks, high availability design, multi-cloud, and serverless compute.
- Demonstrated experience in Agile environments, application design, software development, and testing.
- Knowledge of configuration management, container security, endpoint security and secrets management as they are applied to cloud
- Knoledge of network architecture, network security, and TCP/IP.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field; or equivalent experience
- Information Security Certification preferred, CISSP or similar.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.