about 1 month ago
Position: Client Interface Analyst
Location:Jersey City, NJ or Tampa, FL
- * Understand and document the inventory of the existing client interfaces across business.
- * Understand the strategic client interface channels and the enterprise capabilities available to adopt the channels by business lines.
- * Understand the application modernization roadmap.
- * Help drive the adoption roadmap by collaborating with the application modernization teams.
- * Ensure consistency of the adoption strategy across business lines.
- * Provide thought leadership in influencing decisions related top client interface adoption strategy and delivery planning.
- * 5+ years experience working with client interface modernization initiative.
- * Thorough understanding of best practices of UI/UX modernization.
- * Hands on experience with human to machine and machine to machine interfaces.
- * Familiarity with legacy as well as modern client interface channels.
- * Knowledge of snowflake ecosystem.
- * Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- * Ability to work with teams across IT and business.
- * Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, excels in navigating ambiguity, and is driven to make a meaningful impact
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.