about 1 month ago
Experience: 1-year relevant experience
What a day may look like:
- Review claim and determine denial, acceptance or a need for further investigation.
- Recognize and reports issues and escalates, as necessary.
- Review existing claims for errors and omissions.
- Interpret and applies all business rules, policies and contract.
We are also looking for:
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to complete assigned individual tasks within scope
- Research and navigate web-based programs
- Work with detailed-oriented material
- Follow detailed workflow and instructions
- Verbal & Written Communication
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.