about 1 month ago
My name is Sakshi Khade. I represent the infrastructure team within Dexian | DISYS (www.dexian.com).. DISYS is a global technology and business services consulting firm specializing in Business and IT Consulting & Staffing Services to commercial and government customers. We are a $860 million private firm with 20+ branches in the US and 13+ international locations servicing over 200 Fortune 1000 clients.
Our branch has an opening for Business Analyst. I viewed your resume and felt you would be a good fit for the position. I would like to discuss the below opportunity in detail with you, should you be interested in applying.
Long Term Contract (Possible hire)
- Accountability for driving the work
- Working independently and as part of a team
- Defining complex or enterprise-wise business needs for new and/or enhanced products, services, or optimized business processes
- Working closely and develops relationships with a variety of internal and external business partners to ensure that all business requirements are understood, documented, and met
- Ensuring a lean-agile mind-set is applied to work projects
- Working on initiatives of moderate complexity, size and impact
- Ability to breakdown complex or vague problems and steps through them in a rational way
- Able to evolve a decision as new information is gained
- Finding opportunities for process improvements
- Assisting in implementation of new processes as technologies, risks, and methodologies evolve
- Translating business needs into details and requirements that engineers can understand and deliver.
- Demonstration of logical reasoning and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills including the ability to explain technical solutions to non-technical people.
- Ability to translate complex requirements into tactical solutions and write detailed requirements.
- Strong understanding of data, database design and SQL skills
- Ability to understand and articulate system, technical and data dependencies.
- Experience in ServiceNow
- Experience with DST/SS&C, recordkeeping, and/or AWD
- Experience with dashboard tools (QlikSense, Microstrategy, Tableau)
- Experience with agile software development
- Knowledge/experience with writing requirements for cloud technologies and/or data/services integrations
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.