about 1 month ago
Role: Business Systems Analyst
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, Dallas, TX ,Cleveland OH ,Birmingham, AL- 3 Days onsite
Duration: 6+ Months with possible extensions
- This BSA will be part of a Team of BSAs and software engineers. This BSA initially work independently meeting with stakeholders and gathering requirements. Eventually they will work as part of an Agile Crew collaborating with a Product Owner, other Stakeholders, and users. The BSA will rely on the Scrum Master for help, support, and Agile coaching.
- will be working with Product Owners and key stakeholders to enhance fraud detection functionality by the creation of user's stories. Development, testing and implementation of this functionality will use these stories and follow Agile methodology. Data mapping exercises are important parts of these users' stories and help them develop write their code and testers complete and execute their test scripts.
- Candidates they are looking for will support fraud alert customer communication enablement which is a small part of the Enterprise Customer Communications. This is a multi-phased approach initially starting with Customer Communications Discovery and Customer Communications for Fraud Alerts.
* Agile experience complete with user story creation
* Data mapping experience for adding new tables/fields to systems or for passing data from one system to another
* Familiarity with the Actimize fraud detection platform
* Ability to support stakeholder User Acceptance Testing
* JIRA, Confluence and MS Office experience
* Understand the development, testing, release cycle
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required, or equivalent work experience required.
- MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- 6-8 years' experience required.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.