11 days ago
Title: Business Operations Analyst
Term: 6 months
Location: 100% remote
Candidate will report to the Director, Ethics Operations and be responsible for initial processing of concerns received to the Ethics Hotline, performing controls, as well as support for Ethics reporting deliverables.
- Processing concerns and sending matters to the appropriate Ethics Office personnel.
- Capturing detailed process information via the Ethics Office's case-management system.
- Performing internal controls as needed.
- Assist with other Ethics Office initiatives as needed.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
*5-7 years of relevant experience is required
*Minimum of Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.