about 1 month ago
Title: Business Analyst Specialist
Location: : Mclean, VA- 3 days onsite
Duration: 12+ Months (Possibility of FT conversion)
- Solid understanding of Agile methodology and experience participating in stand ups, retrospectives, demos, and sprints
- Proficiency in gathering project requirements and translating them into user stories with detailed acceptance criteria based on business-driven functionality and technical capabilities
- Good understanding of User Experience (UX) patterns based on channels (Web/Mobile)
- Experience collaborating with UX designers to build concept prototypes and mockups to drive development activities
- Experience working with different stakeholders to identify their needs and translate those needs into product capabilities
- Working knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, and other Agile work management tools
- Lead initiatives to analyze complex business/product problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Identify stakeholders and facilitate discussions or workshops with the purpose of eliciting and understanding stakeholder needs, requirements, and priorities.
- Develop innovative solution designs to meet identified stakeholder needs.
- Document product features and user-stories with clear acceptance criteria
- Work with teammates, including tech leads and architects, to clarify requirements and scope.
- Create Interactive concept prototypes and mockups of the tool/application or features, to help stakeholders and clients to visualize, interact and react prior to actual development, as well as in each stage of development.
- Ensure that technical approaches align with the business/product vision.
- Work with product owner and the team to refine user-stories, assist in prioritization, and plan upcoming development sprints.
- Review developed solutions to ensure desired business outcomes.
- Business Analyst/Product Analyst/Product Owner
- User Experience (UX)
- Design Thinking Certification - Luma / Any other Certs
- UX Designing - Figma / Sketch / Any other.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.