3 months ago
Dexian is seeking a Business Analyst/Support Analyst for an opportunity with a client located in Piedmont, CA.
- Support customers on both access and functional questions about the scheduling applications, modules and reports
- Respond to requests and inquiries from clients within the pre-determined timeframe of our service level agreement
- Identify solutions to work around open issues / problems per the team's standards and protocols. Team members should never create their own protocols or solutions
- Document, and track, case histories, issues, and actionable steps taken
- Perform research, testing, and recommendations
- Improve documentation of support policies and procedures
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and juggle multiple projects and deadlines
- Must be able to keep confidential matters private
- Ad hoc projects may be assigned
- Over 3 years of Tier 1 to Tier 5 support on an application used by customers (looking specifically for business and operational experience in application knowledge, not hardware or printer knowledge). This resource must be able to handle easy to advance tickets from the customers
- Broad understanding of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to communicate with a wide variety of people verbally and written
- Excellent analytical and written skills
- Skilled at managing multiple priorities and comfortable working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Possesses Interpersonal, presentation, communication, and negotiation skills
- Excellent attention to details with superb follow through
- Ability to meet timelines and deadlines given
- Ability to work in a union partnership environment
- Currently Working remotely. May return to office occasionally 1 or 2 days per week/month in the future for team meetings
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.