23 days ago
Role: Business / Data Analyst
Duration: 6+ Months with possible extension
- Some AWS exposure is highly desired.
- Strong SQL exp needed.
- Strong on Tableau and Tableau Prep exp
- Will be working on dashboard creation.
- Understanding of upstream and downstream of data
- Some understanding of Data Governance needed.
- Will be extracting data from multiple sources and validating data issues for the reports - Triage and troubleshooting data errors.
- Reports Development exp needed.
- Some testing of dashboards would be helpful.
- Business Analyst - Requirements Gathering, Documentation, etc.
- Data Analyst
- SQL - Joins, Triggers, Stored Procedures, Functions, Normalization, etc.
- Tableau Prep
- AWS - EC2/S3/Lambda/Redshift/Spectrum/etc.
- Mortgage/FinTech Industry
- Data Governance - Lineage, Metadata, Upstream/Downstream of data, etc.
- Data Validation - Troubleshoot, Identifying data issues, Data Quality, etc.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.