about 1 month ago
- Analyzes transactional data and public records for the purpose of initiating, developing, and bringing to successful conclusion transaction monitoring investigations and Suspicious Activity Reporting
- Identifies and uses appropriate investigative and or analytical technologies to achieve maximum efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Develops and participates in education, training, and awareness activities as part of the transaction monitoring program; and
- Maintains a good working relationship with and knowledge of business units and organizational groups within the Bank.
- Writes clear and concise comments to forcefully support the alert final dispositions.
- Other duties as assigned or requested by Supervisor.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Previous experience in AML Transaction Monitoring in a Private Banking environment
- Knowledge of US PATRIOT Act, BSA/AML requirements, and regulations (AML, KYC, OFAC, FinCEN)
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment with strict deadlines.
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and learn new tools quickly.
- Ability to make independent decisions as well as collaborate effectively with a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills: effective communication both written and verbal
- Energetic/self-starter with the ability to take direction and act quickly.
- Experience with or a keen interest in emerging technologies including cryptocurrencies and the Blockchain
- ACAMS or FIBA certification
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.