24 days ago
JOB SUMMARY: Supports sales with onboarding and maintaining broker and internal sales staff data to ensure governmental and company compliance and accurate reporting, commission, and incentive payments. Provides front line support for all sales channels for written, electronic, walk-in and telephone inquiries as they relate to sales processes, systems, and tools.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF ALL LEVELS:
- Gathers, reviews, processes, maintains, and updates required documentation (i.e. licensing, liability coverages and certifications) to ensure brokers, agencies, and sales staff (new and appointed) are appropriately set up in systems and are compliant to allow for sales of respective product lines.
- Reviews and processes broker activities (i.e. terminations, moves, agent of record, etc.) accurately and timely to ensure compliance and accurate commission payments.
- Inputs and configures appropriate commission rules and arrangements into required systems.
- Provides customer service by answering questions, resolving issues, and educating brokers and sales staff.
- Performs research to respond to inquiries and interprets policy and procedures to determine most effective response.
- Tracks and maintains reports and databases for brokers, sales and account management teams, and/or leadership.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Sales/Broker Specialist I:
Experience: 2 years' health industry, or related experience
Sales/Broker Specialist II
Experience: 4 years' health industry, or related experience
Level Specific Responsibilities:
- Develops strategies to resolve issues, suggests way to improve issue resolution.
- Designs and develops reports for brokers, sales and account management teams, and/or leadership.
- Identifies and coordinates process improvement efforts.
- Analyzes, reconciles, and verifies commission processing for all market segments.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.