29 days ago
Dexian is seeking a Branch Manager for an opportunity with a client located in Sonora, CA.
- Hire and develop quality staff, ensuring proper skills and staffing levels for excellent customer service
- Conduct regular one-on-one meetings with direct reports to determine team needs and career goals
- Train staff in sales and service techniques
- Promote core deposit growth through in-branch sales promotions
- Monitor branch trends and investigate significant changes in customer status
- Communicate effectively with staff regarding policy and procedure changes
- Resolve issues of non-performance and conduct annual performance and compensation reviews
- Maintain knowledge of security and safety policies and ensure proper training for staff
- Monitor branch profitability, control costs, and ensure compliance with budget
- Maintain branch performance on audits and compliance with bank operating procedures
- Ensure operational quality control and initiate corrective actions
- Review and approve daily reports, large deposits, and withdrawals
- Review NSF and overdraft reports and approve exceptions within established limits
- Proven sales ability and documented branch growth
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a branch environment
- Minimum of 5 years of branch management experience
- Minimum of 3 years of management of complex business and consumer accounts
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Leadership experience in teamwork and customer service
- Experience in hiring, training, coaching, and performance management
- Active involvement in business-related local community organizations
- Notary Public preferred
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook applications, and banking programs
- Flexibility to work beyond scheduled hours
- Valid California driver's license and vehicle with appropriate insurance coverage
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.