about 1 month ago
Role: BI/Reporting Consultant
Location: 100% remote
Duration: 12+ Months
- The client is seeking an IT Analyst III to perform the analysis, configuration, and reporting in Tableau, AWS Redshift, (OTBI and BIP) from the Oracle Cloud, and Smart Recruiter reporting deliverables.
- 5-7 years' experience required.
- Works with key stakeholders within HR business functions alongside our HR Technology Products team to support our enterprise-wide HR products.
- Cloud experience required AWS, Oracle
- Expertise creating and supporting complex dashboard/reporting requirements from Tableau.
- Expertise using SQL in AWS Redshift environment.
- Expertise creating reports and dashboards using OTBI and BIP in the Oracle cloud environment.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- Ability to provide support, monitor, maintain and troubleshoot reporting inquiries.
- Advanced SQL skills are required.
- Knowledge of Tableau is required.
- Ability to increase operating efficiency with produce high quality technical solutions.
- A high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills along with excellent relationship management and partnership skills
- Experience with Tableau Server, Tableau Prep, or Alteryx is a plus.
- Knowledge of reporting and management presentation tools i.e., Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- AWS Redshift
- Strong SQL (5+ years)
- Reporting Oracle Cloud Reporting
Nice to Have Skills:
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.