about 1 month ago
Title: BI Engineer
Location: 100 % Remote
Duration: 6+Months with possible extension
- This position will focus on developing dashboards /reports using charts, and visualizations. Data sources to source data could include Analytical databases, flat files (sourced internally/externally), and other applications like Service Now, Salesforce, etc.
- The candidate is required to understand data sources and integration aspects. Work will be applicable to multiple applications.
- Design, build, and support BI applications for analytical reporting.
- Analyze data, design, and develop reporting applications using BI technologies.
- Collaborate with business partners to gather requirements and translate them to technical specifications.
- Adhere to lean agile methodologies.
- Production Support including troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and flexibility to change priorities when needed.
- Proficient in BI technologies Qlik Sense and Tableau.
- Proficient with SQL and database technologies.
- Expert level skill in integrating data using Qlik Sense & Tableau.
- Expert level skill in Dashboard UI design and data modeling using Qlik Sense & Tableau
- Proficient with Qlik ETL scripts to load and build the data model and associated QVDs.
- Proficient with Qlik Set Analysis and security implementation.
- Expert-level skills with Tableau Desktop (dashboard creation, report authoring, troubleshooting, data source management).
- Proficient in Creating and editing SQL queries within Tableau to build calculated fields.
- Proficient in creating interactive filters, parameters, and calculations for preparing dashboards and worksheets in Tableau.
- Expertise in building and publishing interactive dashboards on the Tableau Server.
- Proven track record with troubleshooting Qlik Sense and Tableau applications
- Experience in other BI tools like Microstrategy/Power BI is a plus.
- Experience in working with databases such as Snowflake and/or Aurora.
- Experience in working with AWS cloud technologies.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.