23 days ago
30 months (2.5
Network Logical Provisioning and Sr. DB/Full Stack Developer
MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
- Knowledge of database concepts (Oracle, MS SQL, generic SQL)
- Application programming usage and experience based on JSON and XML to use services and test/validate solutions
- Capabilities with OpenStack and CLI commands and administration, Linux/Unix scripting, data modeling protocols
- Experience in building data networks including hands-on with routers and/or firewalls to include device configuration using NetConf and use of YANG data model. Knowledge of network solutions delivered by data networks L2 or L3 MPLS services or Dedicated Internet services
- Experience working on network strategy, network planning, and/or network operations.
- Experience using vendors such as Cisco, Nokia, or Juniper switches and routers, Palo Alto firewalls, and F5 load balancers.
- Experience with virtualization and containerization for applicability to network functions.
- Knowledge of Software Defined Network solutions like SD-WAN
- Certified Network Professional with Cisco or other vendors
Analyze the legacy logical provisioning systems, its database, its interfaces and provide a solution towards improvement, consolidation and modernization. Design and Develop the solution towards the same.
A degree in engineering, computer science engineering field with six or more years of relevant work experience in IT-Telecom.
LOGISTICS: Shift: Standard 9-5
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.