3 months ago
Dexian is seeking a Assistant Vice President (AVP), Treasury Management Operations Officer for an opportunity with a client located in Santa Rosa, CA.
- Ensure exceptional customer service within the TM Operations team, including monitoring response times and handling escalations
- Support business development officers by providing technical and operational expertise on services such as ACH, remote deposit capture, wires, positive pay, smart safes, and lockbox
- Participate in day-to-day department operations, approve reconciliations and risk reviews, and provide training and support to TM Operations Support staff
- Identify coverage needs and provide support to TM Operations Support staff
- Review and maintain Commercial Analysis for each client based on agreed-upon terms
- Maintain advanced knowledge of Treasury Services and provide training sessions on Treasury products and procedures to internal partners
- Monitor and track the operational aspect of the sales cycle and ensure timely completion by TM Operations Support staff
- Handle special projects, procedure writing, and data gathering for audits
- Collaborate with VP, TM Operations Manager on developing resources for commercial clients and streamlining internal procedures
- Engage and maintain relationships with TM product vendors and assist in implementing new services
- Ensure client files are complete and in compliance
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Treasury Management Services/Cash Management or Banking Operations, focusing on Treasury Management Service products
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in training and mentoring within banking operations
- Accredited ACH Professional certification preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience with Q2 online banking preferred
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage workload effectively
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in providing technical support
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.