17 days ago
Title: Audit/ Compliance Analyst
Location: : Remote
Duration: Long Term Contract
Demonstrates working knowledge of regulatory compliance, regulatory matters, and business applications. Provides input towards consultation, interpretation, administration, and implementation of contractual, regulatory, and reliability documents. Provides input for responses to legal and regulatory inquiries. Works directly with customers, external contractors, and vendors to ensure project goals are met and/or issues are escalated, classified, and documented properly. Leading and conducting compliance investigations and cause analyses to ensure that controls and processes are operating effectively and efficiently. Providing assistance in the development of internal controls, processes, and procedures in accordance with regulatory principles. Providing guidance and interpretations for applicable regulatory standards. Identifying compliance gaps by conducing internal spot checks and self-assessments. Examining compliance evidence for accuracy and completeness. Plans and coordinates the operational activities of the organization to comply with governmental regulations and ordinances. Documents compliance controls to establish the organization s baseline of compliance.
* Serve as designated FLoD Regulatory Compliance Risk SME
* Provide regulatory guidance and support on business practices, key decisions, processes, and procedures to drive compliance with federal, state, agency, legal and regulatory and Corporate Policy requirements.
* Work closely with the Lines of Business ("LoB") to understand compliance risk points and key challenges within the FLoD.
* Support RCSA execution and challenges appropriately on compliance related requirements
* Perform risk-based reviews of business line control design and execution effectiveness and provide guidance on identified risks or gaps.
* Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement and risk control development.
* Support and review FLoD Testing and Monitoring compliance outcomes of applicable laws, rules, regulations, and controls.
* Collaborate with FLoD and SLoD Compliance key stakeholders on implementation and risk mitigation efforts.
* Monitor the reporting, escalation, and timely remediation of issues, deficiencies, or regulatory matters on compliance risks.
* Report findings and make recommendations to management.
* Stay on top of regulatory issues, developments, changes, and industry emerging trends pertinent to SC.
* Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Education and Experience: Bachelor's degree with business related or similar focus required.
* Minimum five (5) years of Auto lending / leasing compliance experience, risk management and/or similar experience in financial service industry or regulatory agency
* Knowledge of auto regulatory requirements such as Fair Lending, ECOA (Reg. B), FCRA, UDAAP, TCPA, SCRA, FDCPA, GLBA, Credit CARD Act, Reg. M, FACTA, TILA BSA / AML, and FTC Credit rules
* Knowledge of state requirements associated with auto lending / leasing and industry best practices (i.e., UCC, Right to Cure, Right to Redeem, Retail Instalment Sales Act, Motor Vehicle Instalment Sales Act, etc.), preferred.
* Prior experience in corporate environment dealing with regulators, auditors and legal counsel is preferred.
* Professional certification (CRCM, CIA, and / or CCSA), or Juris Doctorate (JD) preferred.
Skills & Abilities:
* Advanced knowledge of regulatory compliance, relevant industry regulations and regulatory data sources
* Demonstrated experience facilitating change to achieve measurable results.
* Demonstrated subject matter expertise compliance opportunities and resolution.
* Detail orientated with the ability to also understand overall strategy.
* Excellent interpersonal, supervisory, and customer service skills required.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent critical thinking skills with the ability to be adept in identifying and resolving complex risk management problems.
* Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Outlook)Ability to build and foster internal relationships.
* Ability to analyze risk and design efficient control practices to minimize risk.
* Ability to lead, influence and direct peers, subordinates, and management.
* Ability to make effective decision making on complex matters.
* Ability to convey a sense or urgency and drive.
* Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
* Ability to adjust to new developments/changing circumstances.
* Ability to interact with senior level management, experience interfacing with multiple levels of the organizational structure.
* Ability to build and foster internal and external relationships.
* Superior analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
* Self-directed, self-motivated, and demonstrated experience providing ideas and solutions to further business understanding.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.