about 1 month ago
Role: ASSEMBLY OPERATOR I
Location: Mount Joy PA
Duration: Short term contract
SHIFT: MON-THURS 4PM-2AM + OT (2ND)
- Responsible for the safe operation of assigned high-speed large-scale automated assembly machines
- Makes complex repairs and major adjustments to assembly equipment, including set-ups and changeovers.
- Performs quality checks per the quality inspection plan (QIP), documents specified measurements per print at required intervals.
- Performs daily/weekly/monthly preventive and routine machine maintenance.
- Performs tooling adjustment (e.g., sharpening/conditioning, checking height of spring-loaded pins (pin-ou), keying features, bend stations, insertion stations).
- Replaces sensors, punches, dies, stock components, air cylinders, belts, etc.
- Adjusts housing feed based on associated standards.
- Uses height indicator, ram optic, gauges and microscopic visual checks.
- Identifies and re-sets machine faults, clears jams, restarts production, removes and packages
Acquires basic job skills and learns company policies and procedures; generally, has little or no prior relevant training or work experience.
Competencies/ Skill Level Application
Follows established procedures to accomplish tasks.
Duties and tasks are routine.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.