about 1 month ago
24 + months
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced individual with a proven track record of collaborating with business partners, understanding business requirements, translating business requirements into system requirements, and making recommendations regarding system functionality. This individual will work closely with development teams, partners, technology leads, and agile teams to ensure successful delivery of program achievements and alignment of the deliverables to the product roadmaps. It's a fast-paced environment where decisions are customer-centric, data-focused, collaborative, and iterative.
- Bachelor's degree required. Technology-related field preferred.
- 5+ years of project delivery experience in a systems or business analyst role
- 3+ years working on agile teams delivering value in digital products preferred. Agile/Scrum experience is preferred
- Experience bringing Android Apps to market, an iOS app for this business unit was recently deployed, now they are working on the Android version.
- Experience with systems development methodologies and formal documentation processes
- Successful track record delivering in an evolving and fast-pace environment
- Experience with project management in a technology / software development organization
- Crafting web-based transaction applications in Agile/SCRUM methodology including requirements, stories and project tracking using JIRA
- Knowledge of Financial services is a plus
- Experience with APIs is a plus
- Superb communication as a writer, presenter, and facilitator with presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding collaborator and consensus builder
- Results mentality with ability to operate effectively at both strategic and tactical levels
- Proactive, phenomenal teammate who understands how systems applications can provide solutions to business problems and objectives
- Proven social skills including negotiation, communication, and influence
- Has broad application/ technology knowledge (i.e. SQL, Use case writing, business processes and system workflows documentation) and is a recognized specialist in two or more areas
- Highly developed organizational skills including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Entrepreneurial thinker comfortable embracing, proposing and leading change
- Experience in solving sophisticated business problems while turning them into simple software solutions
- Comfortable working in a highly-matrixed environment, involving multiple partners and technical groups!
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.