about 1 month ago
Title: Fraud/AML Investigator
Location: San Antonio, TX 78258
Duration: 3 months + Possible conversion
This will be an on-site job until contractor conversion date to full time.
* Collect and analyze data, including alert, transactions, customer demographics and relevant account information to identify potential suspicious activity.
* Disposition and fully document the investigation, including supporting data, analysis, and rationale for disposition within the case management system.
* Complete the Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) form, if applicable, in accordance with Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) requirements.
* Effectively communicate with associates, management and various stakeholders on risks identified, possible typologies and recommend next steps.
* Balance inventory queues, deadlines, and priorities to achieve departmental standards and production goals.
* Demonstrate teamwork by accepting ad-hoc requests to assist other associates on inventory.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.