about 1 month ago
Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: : New York, NY- 3 days onsite
Duration: 3+ Months (with possible extension)
- Provides administrative support to executive-level individuals.
- Responsibilities may include screening calls, scheduling travel and meeting arrangements, typing correspondence, preparing reports and financial data, training and supervising other support staff and managing confidential information in a professional manner.
- Prepares reports as needed. Schedule and coordinates all required resources for meetings.
- Handles additional administrative tasks, as necessary. Strong communication skills and multi-tasking capabilities are essential.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Experience working with expense reports (completing, entering, & uploading)
- Knowledge of SAP/Concur
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.