about 1 month ago
Job Title: Active Directory Engineer
Location: Mclean, VA 22102
- Our constantly evolving IT department is in search of an Active Directory Senior Engineer with excellent time management skills and a consistent record of setting and meeting results-oriented goals!
- We're looking for a candidate with considerable AD experience in large environments who can lead upgrade projects, handle workloads in a fast-paced environment, and proactively ensure best practices are crafted and executed on premise and in the cloud!
- Must haves include Active Directory, Group Policy experience, Windows Server experience, and PowerShell. Preference for SCOM experience - Systems Center Operations Management experience.
- Active Directory migration experience would be a big plus.
- Schedule: Some flexibility to accommodate regular after hours or weekend maintenance.
- There is also an on-call rotation, every two months for one week (including the weekend).
- No overtime, but time will be comped throughout the pay period.
- We assure Stability, Availability, and Reliability for 1000s of Windows servers to support a wide range of applications in a hybrid cloud environment.
- We strive to prevent service impacts in a multi-dimensional and constantly evolving ecosystem, assure rapid recoverability from any impacts to businesses and services.
- We strategize and transform IT with Automation and Process Engineering
- Provide technical leadership for a team of AD engineers to think and execute proactively to ensure the stability and security of the platform.
- Identify, Influence, and Implement technology and processes to modernize our Infrastructure.
- Collaborate with IT leadership to assure visible communication, risk reduction, and accountability for the performance and stability of the AD platform.
- 5-8 years' experience
- College Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Senior Level AD Engineer
- Active Directory experience
- AD Migrations
- AD Sites & Services
- AD Replication
- AD Troubleshooting
- AD Group Policy Objects
- 4+ years' experience with PowerShell
- Must have a proven sense of accountability for performance and continued improvement of execution.
- Must not only lead current technical trends, but also anticipate our future state technologies.
- An eye for automating common processes.
- AWS\Azure experience is a plus.
- Ansible experience is a plus.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.