about 1 month ago
Role: Accounts Payable Representative
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6 months (possible extension)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance in the Accounts Payable group and general support as required
- Accounts Payable Processing
- Vendor Management
- Employee Expense Management - reviewing reports vs the expense policy
Must Have Requirements:
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience within Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable in a corporate setting
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Experience with one or more software packages (SAP and/or Oracle Accounting, Concur Expense Management)
- High attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Self-starter with excellent anticipation skills; follow up, etc.
- Ability to multi-task: adapt to unexpected events/projects and prioritize accordingly
- Excellent judgment; independent thinker, and resourceful
- Team player with a positive attitude
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit www.dexian.com to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.