21 days ago
Dexian is seeking a Accounting Support for an opportunity with a client located in El Cajon, CA.
- Develops, implements and/or maintains one or more accounting systems: General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Revenue Reconciliation, or a combination of cost accounting systems, fixed asset or inventory accounting, preparation of trial balance or financial statements, cost accounting, bank account or general ledger reconciliation
- Prepares journal entries; maintains and reconciles ledger accounts, and collects data, allocates costs and prepares reports on labor, equipment, depreciation, assembly, or other operating expenses, ensuring that established procedures are followed
- Balances books and prepares profit and loss, cash flow, income and balance sheet statements while developing and monitoring monthly reports of revenues and expenditures for projects, keeping records of assets, liabilities, and other financial transactions
- Prepares financial statements and variance reports as requested, including special analyses, reports, and records for managers
- May assist in the setup of processes and procedures that properly capture, track and report revenue, including deferred revenue, in accordance with the company revenue recognition policy
- May be involved in reviewing, tracking, and maintaining billing information in the financial systems, ensuring accuracy and compliance with U.S. GAAP and other accounting regulations
- Prepares appropriate commentary or explanations relating to report items of interest or significance Conducts any pertinent investigation of the accounts involved
- May contact operating or staff personnel for supplying or explaining data, securing information, or describing additional data which could be made available and advise on accounting matters, especially were based on well-established principles and practices
- Applies basic job skills and knowledge, typically acquired through limited relevant work experience (1+ years)
- Typically requires completion of high school diploma or equivalent and may require some related vocational training
- Follows established procedures, policies, and processes to accomplish tasks
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.