about 1 month ago
Job Tittle: Accountant 2
Location: Nashville TN 37203
Hybrid - 2 Days onsite for now - Monday and Thursday
Duration: 06+ Months Assignment
- Prepare, examine, or analyse accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Develop, maintain, and analyse budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements.
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related financial discipline required. An advanced degree in a financial discipline is preferred.
- 2-4 years financial and/or accounting experience required.
- If submitting candidate with associate degree, need to have required experience.
Technical Skills (Required)
- Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed.
- Ability to analyse business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related accounting software.
Soft Skills (Required)
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- 1 round of interviews via Teams video about 45 minutes.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.