|Category: Information Technology
||Employee Type: Contractor
||Experience: Not Specified
Category: Information Technology
Employee Type: Contractor
Experience: Not Specified
- Perform daily duties of backups, maintenance on applications and OS, patching, tuning and troubleshooting.
- Configure system based on requested changes.
- Possess 3+ years of Linux Systems Administration experience
- Red Hat or equivalent Linux Administration
- Possess knowledge of tracking and analyzing performance and resource utilization of the assigned systems, and shall have experience in recommending changes, upgrades, and enhancements based on the technical analysis.
- Perform daily operational duties of backups, maintenance on applications and OS, patching, tuning, and troubleshooting.
- Must be willing to work evening shift
- Able to quickly adapt to a constantly changing environment
- At least 3 years of hands on experience supporting a production 24x7 Linux environment.
- Understanding of virtualization and cloud infrastructure (VMWare, AWS, SoftLayer, Azure)
- At least 6 months experience with one or more automation/configuration management frameworks (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, etc.)
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Email recruitinghelp @ disys.com to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Applicants to and employees of this company are protected under Federal law from discrimination on several bases. Click Here to find out more.