|Category: Customer Service
||Employee Type: Contract to Hire
||Experience: Not Specified
Category: Customer Service
Employee Type: Contract to Hire
Experience: Not Specified
Seeking Collections Representative to perform various collection duties on consumer or mortgage accounts in various stages of risk or performance to effectively reduce delinquency, losses and increase recoveries.
Knows, understands, and adheres to Fair Debt Collections Practice Act, Collection Laws, and Fair Credit Reporting Act. *Communicates with customers regarding reinstatement's, redemption's, and any disputes.
Take all necessary actions to collect payments or charge-off recoveries via predictive dialer or by manual inbound/outbound calls.
Qualified Candidates will have: APPLY NOW
- High school Diploma or GED
- 2-5 years of experience initiating calls to delinquent customers to collect payments and settle accounts
- Previous experience in a call center environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Written and Verbal communication skills
- Knowledge in the Accounting, Mortgage, Finance industry.
- Understands and adheres to Fannie Mae (FNMA), FHA (HUD), Veteran's Administration (VA), and all private mortgage insurer's (PMI) rules and guidelines
- Knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Email recruitinghelp @ disys.com to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Applicants to and employees of this company are protected under Federal law from discrimination on several bases. Click Here to find out more.