|Category: Information Technology
||Employee Type: Contractor
||Experience: Not Specified
Category: Information Technology
Employee Type: Contractor
Experience: Not Specified
- Performing daily system administration tasks to ensure maximum system performances and availability.
- Performing installation, maintenance and tuning of server operating systems and management of user accounts.
- Perform installation, maintenance and support of Microsoft Hyper-V and VMWare host servers
- Perform installation, maintenance and support of Microsoft Hyper-V and VMWare virtual servers.
- Provide operational support for Windows Server Platform
- Manage and support iSCSI and FC storage environment for servers
- Perform periodic hardware and software system maintenance.
- Perform maintenance and support for Microsoft Active Directory
- Maintain and support DFS and file services
- Manage and support new technologies as adopted by the business
- Represent Company in a positive, professional manner when working with both external and internal customers.
- Support and adhere to Company's Code of Conduct and Ethics Policy.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- General knowledge of networking and troubleshooting
- Design, code and maintain PowerShell Scripts
- Knowledge of Systems Center Products (Configuration Manager, SCOM, Orchestrator)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2008 R2 Server and Windows 2012 Server R2
- Knowledge of VMWare and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Knowledge of iSCSI and FC SAN
- Self-motivated, self-starter
- Work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Keyboard/typing skills
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- 3-5 years of experience with Microsoft operating systems with heavy emphasis on Windows 2008 R2 Server.
- Microsoft certifications a plus
- Any network certifications a plus
- Advanced level of technical experience and the ability to understand overall system architecture and design, the interactions of software, hardware and user activity to be able to troubleshoot problems across all subsystems
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Email recruitinghelp @ disys.com to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Applicants to and employees of this company are protected under Federal law from discrimination on several bases. Click Here to find out more.